Yo ! Come Partner Dancing This Monday, Oct. 23 / 23 !
10 reasons to attend:
- Friendly, informal & chill –You don’t need a partner.
- Top up your social, fun and exercise quotient all at once.
- Emotional and cognitive benefits. (see ref. below)
- Brain release of “happy chemicals” cocktails.
- We teach and coach.
- A mélange of highly danceable tunes.
- Improves your confidence !
- Fabulous spacious dance hall, hardwood floor.
- You deserve this treat, why wait?
- Only 10 bucks… flexible as needed.
Bi-Weekly Monday Fusion Partner Dancing !
7:00 – 7:30 pm mini-lesson, all levels: Improvising, rhythms, lead & follow
7:30 – 9:30 pm social dancing , coaching by request
It takes practice to get experience, but it takes only one visit to our event to have fun dancing !
North Shore Hall
675 Whitmore Rd, Nelson, V1L 6H7
1 mile past the Orange Bridge
Hosted bi-weekly by Peter and Krissi
Next Monday events: Nov 6, Nov 20
ReferencesfromPsychologyToday, Jan 2023
Builds strength, flexibility, coordination, and balance;
Impacts mood, happiness, and resilience;
When we synchronize to a beat, our brains release cocktails of “happy chemicals” of endorphins, serotonin, dopamine, etc. Humans feel more aware, alive, and resourceful, and more able to push through fear and tolerate pain.